Monday, April 3, 2017

Nurturing Monday- Nurturing Things As They Really Are

It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept.

Bill Watterson

This quote is funny and so true. In the month of April I intend to explore how to nurture my understanding of reality. I find myself in dis-ease and most often I am aware that I am seeing things wrong. The pushing up against fiction confuses my thinking.




   Today I am unable to answer these questions but maybe as I invest time and thought, some answers will come. I recognize that I have a resource for finding truth. The Holy Ghost can assist me in this endeavor. 


For the Spirit speaketh the truth and lieth not. Wherefore, it speaketh of things as they really are, and of things as they really will be; wherefore, these things are manifested unto us plainly, for the salvation of our souls.
Jacob 4:13

I am most interested in finding actions that will nurture my sense of reality. 






To go to the overview of My Year of Nurturing click here.



1 comment:

  1. Interesting thought to ponder. Dr. Phil says "Perception is reality." I like to think that there are absolute truths, but in this post modern world that doesn't seem to be true anymore. I'll be curious to see what you learn.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?