Monday, February 5, 2018

A Vision Of Umkehr

February will bring me back to meditation and prayer

My vision for how 'Umkehr' will unfold this year is still in flux. I am committed to staying in balance with my January return to healthy eating. 


   During February I want to return, or Umkehr, to a deeper practice of meditation and prayer. My memories of the dawn song of the birds outside my window are sweet. Last Spring I used my art studio as the meditation and prayer space but I've stopped going there first thing in the morning. I shall return this month.








And, I thank-you for reading some of my mystery novel, Rubato. Judith, a piano teacher extraordinaire,  makes a decision which, upon reflection, changes the lives of others, not for the better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?